Software Development Manager – Leatherhead – Permanent – DOE £55,000
This exciting opportunity to work for a R&D and Manufacturing business that makes complex high tech instrumentation used in the Medical/Life Science industry is seeking a Proven Software Development Manager.
Reporting directly into the CEO, you will lead the development and subsequent introduction to manufacture of new products, product & process improvements, accessories and obsolete parts, on-time, to specification and within budget. Contribute and support the Continuous Improvement and application of operational best practices
Your team has Electronics Engineers, Software Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Optics Engineers and a Project Manager.
Ideally you will be a hands on Software Development Manager who loves to get stuck in technically leading from the front.
* You will have strong Application Development skills in C#/.NET multi-threaded WPF application development for Windows 10.
* Proven experience in managing a multi disciplined Development Team
* C++/MFC multi-threaded application development for Windows 7 and 10.
* Strong object-oriented analysis (OOA) and design (OOD) skills.
* Comprehensive knowledge of modern software architecture and SOLID design principals.
* Experience with source control software and code-line management best practices.
* Experience working in an Agile software development team.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in an appropriate scientific or engineering based discipline
This role is commutable from Guildford, Weybridge, Mitcham, Twickenham, Epsom, Reigate, Crawley, Leatherhead, Surrey, Middlesex, Farnborough, Woking, Byfleet, Staines, South London, North Hampshire
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.