Are you a Software Engineer that might be considering a move? How would you like to be part of a dedicated team of specialists developing a flagship product at the heart of todays drive for technological progress?
My client develops a range of special purpose machines found in high tech manufacturing facilities around the world, and with a constant push to keep up with their market, there is never a shortage of work to help innovate their products.
What you will be doing
* Understand the requirements for a new software feature in order to demonstrate understanding of a potential solution using technical documentation.
* Provide an appropriate design for implementation.
* Implement design for new features including appropriate unit tests.
* Test defined software solutions to an appropriate level.
* Provide support for System Test for the duration of the testing cycle.
* Analyse the information provided when identifying bugs within the software to develop the most appropriate solution.
* Support the technicians with their testing to provide a quality software solution in a timely manner.
* Qualified to a degree or equivalent level (preferably in Software or engineering related discipline)
* Skilled in using C# and/or C++
* An understanding of UML
* Confidence in using Source Control systems (e.g. GIT, TFS )
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle
* Ability to work across disciplines
* Able to manage own time and workload to deliver against agreed targets, set both on short-term and medium-term timescales
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a team player
* Strong problem solving skills
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.