Do you want to play a key role in the delivery of next generation software for high performance computer connectivity hardware solutions? Due to the continued success of the leading IP-based hardware products, our client is looking to expand their team, providing a strong work/life balance whilst also generously compensating you for your work and providing you with the tools and options to work in a hybrid model. At the offices in Cambridge, you will add real purpose and value, integrating into a well-established, friendly, and personable team that prides themselves on promoting a positive, welcoming, and productive working environment.
The role involves close co-operation with the software team, working on a range of products, ensuring that APIs and UIs that are well designed and easy to use are implemented
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* UX / Front-end web development experience
* HTML and CSS
* Web Development Tools (node, grunt etc.)
* UX development
* Designed and implemented new UI interfaces and components
* Designed, implemented and maintained application-level APIs
* Developed new features based on existing APIs
* Designed and developed new features for existing interfaces
* Designed and implemented web services components and related business logic
* The ability to understand a complex problem space and produce well designed, readable, testable, and well documented code
If you feel you are suitable and are interested in this vacancy, please do apply! We will aim to reach you within 2-working days. If you have not heard back within 5-working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.