Anaesthesia and Ventilator Engineer – London- up to £43,000
This highly respected Global Medical Devices company is seeking a Specialist Anaesthesia and Ventilator Engineer to work across all London sites.
Key accountabilities include but not limited to:
* To ensure identified specialist equipment is maintained in house where possible, or externally, negotiating and managing the appropriate external service contracts.
* To develop and foster the required skills in designated site or field-based engineering staff through on the job training and organizing external training as needed to develop and support an in-house skill set to manage specialist equipment, namely (but not restricted to) Anaesthesia and Ventilator equipment.
* To travel as required and develop relationships with customer representatives in this specialist area, promoting confidence and competence in the management of these technologies.
* Perform actual servicing and repairs as needed. To develop and foster relationships with specialist medical device OEMs to both manage external service contracts as well as enhance our ability to service these devices in house with parts, training and interventions as required.
* Perform scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Certified OEM trainings of Anaesthesia and ventilators
* 5 – 7 Years in biomedical setting. Preferably Anaesthesia and Ventilator.
* Patient monitoring, diathermy’s (electro surgery units), Theatre tables, Defibrillator’s, Infusion & volumetric devices equipment etc.
* Familiarity with appropriate national and local regulatory standards
* Qualification in Engineering, electronics or medical technologies such as biomedical engineering, desirably at bachelors level
Please note: A DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required for all applicants. The successful applicant must agree to an Enhanced Disclosure under the Disclosure Barring Service Records Bureau procedures. Employment will be offered to the successful applicant subject to a satisfactory Disclosure report.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.