Contracts Manager / Specialist
I am currently looking to speak with Contracts Managers to work for a well-established global enterprise specialising in the manufacture and installation of cable systems for multiple sectors.
Being one of the largest of such companies, my client currently has contracts for the installation and management of street light contracts in the Midlands region. We are therefore looking for an electrically biased Contracts Manager to supervise these contracts from the companies depot in Stourport.
What you will be doing
* Overseeing the commercial and contract management of Street Lighting Maintenance/Installation projects
* Monitoring a team of Electricians, Operatives, and any Sub-Contract Labour allocated to the projects to ensure they fulfil their respective roles and responsibilities to allow the Department to deliver its objectives to clients and stakeholders respectively
* Ensuring compliance to safety, environmental and quality procedures. Promote a culture of Safety, Quality and Environmental best practice by means of effective communication and site audits.
* Keeping abreast of and implementing new technical and commercial practices within the street lighting sphere and assist in identifying potential new business opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
* Preferably, an ONC in Electrical Engineering or similar, or a minimum of 5 Years’ experience in the Management or Supervision of Street Lighting Contracts
* A good working knowledge of NEC suite of contracts would be advantageous
* An IOSH/NEBOSH Health & Safety qualification would be desirable but not essential
* A high level of computer literacy, including a good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
* Proven people management skills and an ability to work unsupervised.
* Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
* A driving licence is essential
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.