Salary: Up to £50K + Paid Overtime + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Working patterns: Full time and Part time working considered (open to flexible hours)
Within this role you will be planning, managing, and delivering your own work – ensuring timely delivery of outputs within scope and budgetary constraints. Typical outputs include deriving structural evidence on which to base product development decisions, developing test requirements and guiding trials/test teams in delivering against requirements.
Proactive communication is vital with our internal and external customers and is an integral part of the role, along with delivering verbal and written reports to our key stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
* Self-motivated people who are good problem solvers
* Ideally degree qualified in a subject relevant to the role or demonstrable equivalent experience
* Experience carrying out structural investigations (e.g., linear, non-linear, crash, fatigue, modal and vibration) to derive evidence on which to base product development decisions.
* Experience delivering verbal and written reports our customers.
* Evidence of evaluating structural problems by applying both hand calculations and numerical based tools, e.g., Hypermesh, OptiStruct, Radioss, LS-Dyna, Mathcad, Nastran, Patran, Adams.
What’s in it for you?
* Fulfilling work that will stretch and grow your technical knowledge and ability.
* We encourage collaboration and place a strong emphasis on looking after the welfare of its people, whilst supporting their development.
* Various opportunities and support to help you develop your skills and knowledge through both structured and ‘on the job’ training.
* Opportunities to shape the development of the organisation’s structural analysis capabilities.
What would you get?
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.