Structural Engineer/Analyst – Stevenage – Permanent – c£45,000 DOE + Bonus + Excellent Benefits – Part time working considered
A leading defence manufacturing organisation are looking Structural Engineer/Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. here is the opportunity for you to work on a variety of projects that will stretch your skills and imagination as a Structural Engineer. You will play a critical role in ensuring that products deliver the necessary performance against key customer requirements.
* Support communications with internal and external customers and suppliers on assigned projects as necessary.
* Plan, manage and deliver your own work, ensuring the delivery of outputs are to time and budget and problems are mitigated as and when they arise.
* Derive structural evidence on which to base product development decisions.
* Develop test requirements and guide trials teams in delivering against these requirements
* Produce and deliver verbal and written reports to internal and external customers and stakeholders to ratify design and equipment performance decisions.
In order to be considered for this role you will ideally be degree qualified in a subject relevant to the role or demonstrate equivalent experience. You will also have experience in carrying out structural investigations and have experienced in writing formal documents.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.