Supplier Quality Management Engineer – Permanent – South East London – £40,000-£46,000 DOE – Additonal Benefits
A market leading Telecommunications company are currently seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will investigate, analyse and resolve supplier quality problems by conducting audits and investigating component non-conformities and ensure purchasing/SQM teams are compliant with ISO9001:2015 requirements.
* Ensuring supplier quality issues are resolved with minimum impact to production, involving global auditing.
* Introducing containment, corrective & preventive actions with suppliers in a timely manner
* Monitoring SQM KPI’s & investigations database; participate in supplier review meetings.
* Running cross-functional quality investigation/improvement teams.
* Guiding purchasing team in the use of supplier risk assessments, business reviews and score cards
* Coordinating audits of ASN’s Purchasing/SQM teams by internal & external parties
* Ensuring that quality processes are embedded within ASN’s purchasing procedures as per ISO9001:2015
* Monitoring Purchasing/SQM teams’ compliance with Nokia and ASN corporate training requirements
* Experience in a technical and/or manufacturing environment
* Working knowledge of basic quality techniques (e.g. 8D, SPC, Control charts)
* Organised, disciplined & methodical approach to problem solving
* Strong interpersonal & team skills
* Articulate with good negotiation skills
* Motivated & able to work autonomously
* Intermediate level experience with Excel and Word.
* Aptitude for learning ASN’s local business software (e.g. SAP, JIRA)
Some remote working is available with this position.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.