Supply Chain Manager – South East London – Permanent
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications company, and we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The main role of the Supply Chain Manager is to drive the portfolio execution in the supply chain to achieve business continuity and lowest product total cost through a collaboration with key stakeholders from the product core team.
Areas of responsibilities:
* Define the supply chain requirement for new product introduction with key stakeholders
* Ensure the Delivery Capability creation for new products with short (NPI) and predictable time-to-volume (ramp up plan)
* Ensure the Delivery Capability creation for repair activities with service and repair teams.
* Coordinate all the Operations (internal and external) project team to ensure the readiness in regard the project development
* Manage the operational project planning from proto to NPI and ramp up.
* Manage risks and declare product milestones / decision points of behalf of Operations
* Manage Engineering Change Order/Manufacturing Change Order implementation and follow up
* Coordinate the manufacturing pb solving by engaging the key stakeholders
* Manage Manufacturing capability dimensioning (ramp up and ramp down) with associated CAPEX
* Manage Phase Out Planning and coordinate EOL cases in the operation
* Track the labor standard cost target and actuals for all existing products and challenge improvement to achieve project target.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will have a qualification in telecommunications technology engineering / Optical transmissions and have solid experience in Project management and Supply chain Management.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.