As the jobholder your main tasks will be as follows:
* Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of solutions utilising the 3DX R&T Platform.
* Provide solution architecture definition, documentation and implementation supporting ATI/DDMS funded R&T projects such as DAWN (Digital Assembly for WiNg) and COSINC (CompOsite Smart Industrial Control).
* Develop strong links to other new technology stacks such as Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) platform, Skywise and AWS PCP.
* Define and present the IS architectural vision to the development trains
* In conjunction with other System Architects and DevOps means, define and lead the implementation methodologies within the development trains
* Participate in continuous explorations, especially to ensure non-functional requirements are identified and managed.
* Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt(I&A) events
* Plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
* Work with Product and Solution Management to determine the capacity allocation
* Operate within an economic framework when analyzing the impact of design decisions
* Acts as visionary to proactively assist in defining the future IT applications and services and validate product designs
* Collaborate with other System or Solution Architects, Release Train Engineers, developers and other stakeholders to deliver the highest quality solutions
* Define models and architecture patterns to foster reuse and guide solution decisions
* Align architecture strategies with the IM long-term strategic planning and the organization’s business objectives
* Define standards and guidelines that direct the selection, implementation and use of Information Technology within the organization
* Contribute to the relevant Agile ceremonies in the scope of System Architecture
* Clarify and support the business for future needs in the frame of Microsoft decommissioning, Oracle Sunset, Export Control, Move to Cloud, application convergence cross products and innovative approaches like data analytics or Machine Learning.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Ideally, knowledge of Design, Manufacturing, Support and Services domains,
* Knowledge of all or part of the following domains :Manufacturing engineering
* Shop floor execution
* Industrial Modelling and Simulation
* Configuration Management at
* configured Digital Mock-Up (DMU)
* Product Lifecycle Management in ,
* Engineering IS Architecture,
* Maintenance and Repair (Support and Services)
* Ability to drive improvement & innovation,
* Good communication & active listening
* Presentation skills
* Customer and stakeholder management skills,
* Language skills: advanced level of English.
* Project management – Able to manage a project from beginning to end
* IT Tools customizing and architecture knowledge
* IT & Business Strategy Alignment
* IT Product Design & Product Development
* IT/Business Change Management
* Managing Customers’ Expectations & Needs
* Stakeholders Management
* Negotiation skills
* Team player
* This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.