Systems Concept Engineer
Permanent – Hertfordshire
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Stream resourcing are currently working with a globally market leading, multi-national group who are a world leader in air defence solutions across the Air, Land and Sea platforms. With the continued goal of providing the most technologically advanced defence products, for both current and future needs, they are looking for skilled systems Concept Engineer/Architect to join their team at the start of a study and to manage the evolution through the project.
* Taking ownership of missile physical architecture concepts and their development.
* Liaising with the sub-system functional teams and portfolio team to manage the needs and dependencies for the missile concepts.
* Management of missile configurations and change as they evolve through the study.
* Manage all elements of missile performance modelling, liaising and co-ordinating other missile function as required.
* Close working with the missile function to ensure coherence across the evolving missile concept options.
* A personable, open and honest professional with strong communication skills, who can work well individually and as part of a team
* Previous systems engineering experience in a complex engineering environment.
* Ability to make progress and manage technical packages with an expected level of technical and user uncertainty, delivering these on time, quality, and cost.
* The ability to react to changing needs and adjust to ensure aims can be redefined and achieved.
* An intuitive mind that can think laterally, developing new ideas, architectures and concepts.
* Experience of the British Army and land domain is useful.
Key Words: High Level Requirement; Architecture; Architectural; Architect; System Architect; Systems Architect; Solution Architect; Solutions Architect; Enterprise Architect; OV; Operational View; Operational Activity Model; TOGAF; MODAF; DODAF; CONOPS; Concept; Conceptual; Concept of Operations; Thinker; Thinking; JCIDS; Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System; JROC; Capability; Capabilities; Joint Capability; CDD; Capability Development Document; Functional Analysis; Functional Analyses; SRD; System Requirement Document; Systems Requirement Document; StRS; Stakeholder Requirement Document
Commutable from: Hertfordshire; Stevenage; Hitchin; Letchworth Garden City; Welwyn Garden City; Hertford; Hatfield; Luton; Bishop’s Stortford; Thundridge; Hemel Hempstead; St Albans
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.