SYSTEMS DESIGN AUTHORITY – PERMANENT – BOURNEMOUTH – COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a leading global technology and services innovator, operating across the Aerospace and Defence sectors. We are seeking a Systems Design Authority to be based in Bournemouth.
* Ensure that all work carried out is done to a high level, in accordance to SHE standards
* Providing managerial and technical lead responsibilities
* Applying discipline domain knowledge to the design, development and delivery of new products, processes and technologies on time, within budget and with required quality.
* Application of, and compliance with, engineering processes and practices including engineering framework, life cycle processes and regulatory requirements.
* Liaise with various multi-disciplinary teams to address and meet project requirements.
* Contribute to business winning technical proposals.
What we are looking for:
* Proven experience within an electronic engineering discipline:
* RF and wideband antenna Systems
* Analogue, Digital and power supply Electronics design
* Embedded Software, Firmware and Digital Signal Processing
* Experience in the design and development lifecycle, from concept and requirements capture, system architecture and design specification to system integration, validation & verification and liaising with production.
* Operated as a Project Engineer/Team Lead position where you have managed and overseen a number of different electronic disciplines.
* Electronic warfare experience is highly desirable
* Aerospace communications experience is also sought after, as well as military communications/electronic engineering experience.
Important information: Due to the nature of the project, successful applicants with need to satisfy a security clearance check.
For more information on this position, please contact Adam Rymell at Stream Resourcing on 02392 322368 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.