Systems Design Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for an systems design engineer in the Hampshire area looking to be inspired by a new, hands-on systems design opportunity with an international company and market leader. Working on a variety of projects with the latest technology and at the forefront of its field, this is an opportunity to progress within a renowned company for the right candidate.
Please note: Due to the nature of the projects you must be able to attain SC clearance and be a UK national.
* Management of customer requirements, and storing this information within the requirements management system, to ensure that design documentation and customer requirements are aligned.
* The ability to generate internal system requirements from high level customer requirements to ensure product development is suitably specified.
* Work with engineering function to development high level system design documents (SDS & ICD).
* Represents Systems function at all design reviews (internal and external) to provide technical expertise and guidance on best practice.
* Contribute to design reviews and present material in specialist areas.
* Supports engineering function by raising risks and issues and proposing solutions (internal only).
* Adopts best practice and fosters innovation to support business needs.
* Ensures that all work within their function is of sufficient quality and is carried out according to process.
* Any other duties as and when required.
* Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.