Systems Installation & Configuration Engineer – East Sussex – Up to £45,000 – Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Support Engineer to join this award-winning organisation based in a beautiful part of East Sussex. They design, install and maintain cutting-edge technology across the globe.
Due to the company’s success and organic growth they are seeking two Systems Installation & Configuration Engineers. One will work on client site, the other will be office based. You will become an integral part of a team which relish solving the problems their customers face each day. In return you will benefit from working for a family business which actively encourage organic career progression.
– Deployment of public address voice alarm and control systems in office / on site
– Configuration of control system components
– Rack and component installation of control system servers and hardware
– Strong Linux fundamentals, installation (automated/unattended), troubleshooting.
– VMware ESXI installation and configuration
– SQL Database administration
– Experience Implementing multiple IT Infrastructure projects
– TCP / IP Networking – familiar with routing, SSH, remote desktop/VNC, DNS, PXE, and network analysis tools like Wireshark
– Bash scripting, (Python / Perl a bonus) and working with SNMP walks/traps
– Version Control Systems and procedures
– Working with hardware – Computers, CCTV, Fire panels etc
Benefits: 23 days Holiday + bank holidays – rising with service, Private Health Insurance, Pension, Free on-site parking, Childcare Vouchers, Annual Bonus.
Commutable locations: Worthing Eastbourne Brighton Chichester Horsham Crawley Tunbridge Hastings Redhill
To apply please send your CV to Jgigg@streamresourcing.com or for an informal chat please call James Gigg on 02392 322 363
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.