Systems Support Engineer – East Sussex – up to £25,000 DOE – Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Support Engineer to join this award-winning organisation based in a beautiful part of East Sussex. They design, install and maintain cutting-edge technology across the globe.
Due to the company’s success and organic growth they are seeking a Systems Support Engineer with an understanding of Linux fundamentals and TCP/IP Networking. You will become an integral part of a team which relish solving the problems their customers face each day. In return you will benefit from working for a company which actively encourage organic career progression.
* Provide Telephone and email support supplying solutions for incidents, requests and changes
* Categorise, record and track reported issues until resolution
* Provide on-site support to Control Systems and PA/VA Systems maintenance and system upgrades
* Perform routine maintenance checks on the operation of remote systems
* Produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements when required
* TCP / IP Networking – familiar with configuring, routing and troubleshooting IP Networks
* Linux fundamentals – installing & troubleshooting
* An understanding of audio (amplifiers, audio routers, speakers, microphones etc)
* Be willing to learn new skills and learn new technologies quickly
* Windows fundamentals – installation & troubleshooting of Windows XP and Windows 7
You can expect a competitive package with a basic salary of up £25K dependent on experience that will be supplemented by benefits such as; 23 days Holiday + bank holidays – rising with service, Private Health Insurance, Pension 5%, Free on-site parking, Childcare Vouchers, Annual Bonus.
In order to apply for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.