Do you want the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art Cyber Security equipment, ensuring the protection of highly sensitive information for multiple nations worldwide? Do you thrive on leading a team, or looking to take the next step into a management position?
Leading the System Test and Qualification team, ensuring the validation and verification of customer and stakeholder requirements, you will be responsible for the line management and development of technical expertise within the Cyber division. This will provide the opportunity to work on all projects through the bid and full development lifecycle, focusing on the right-hand side of the V Model.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop, train, mentor and lead a team of professional Systems Test Engineers in order to provide a capable and multi-skilled team, including being responsible for their PDPs, training and development and approval of the team’s requests (e.g., annual leave etc.
* Recruitment of team members to meet project and business resource profiles; identifies performance shortfalls and manages team performance as required.
* Provide technical direction and exert technical influence across multiple projects, such that the optimal approach, architecture, design, and toolchain are selected.
* Develop manual and automated system level testing of products, throughout the development lifecycle, to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
* Represent System Test in design reviews and customer meetings.
* Input to project management process regarding estimates to complete; potential risks and opportunities; project issues; and reporting of progress / completion
Qualifications / skills / Experience required:
* Significant experience and a full understanding of Systems Test Engineering and Systems Test events.
* Strong experience of developing Systems Test artefacts and achieving a compliant systems design.
* Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material.
* Operating as a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and developing new areas of expertise as and when required.
* Experience of DOORS and automated test tools.
* Experience of EMC and TEMPEST qualification testing and working with external test houses.
* Line management experience of a team of 1-5 engineers.
* Technical management experience of a team of systems test engineers.
Being a company that advocated a work/life balance, not only will you be generously compensated for your work, you will also be provided with the tools and option to work in a hybrid model. At the offices in Greenford, you will add real purpose and value, integrating into a well-established, friendly, and personable team that prides themselves on promoting a positive, welcoming, and productive working environment.
If you feel you are suitable and are interested in this vacancy, please do apply! We will aim to reach you within 2-working days. If you have not heard back within 5-working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.