Technical Administrator / Engineering Administrator – 12 month Contract – Rate DOE – Portsmouth
Due to an increase in work, this Global Engineering company based in Portsmouth are currently seeking a proven Technical Administrator.
* Coordination of workload and interfacing with internal and external customers to ensure that project milestones are achieved. Management of weekly review meetings and project trackers for Telecoms and ENS projects.
* Supporting the development of project related databases, participate in risk reviews at all stages of product design, development and manufacture, ensuring that materials and processes risk retirement plans are carried through.
* Support the development of M&P cost models for MPCB and MIP workload. Obtain approval signatures for documents.
* General office duties – booking meeting rooms, photocopying, scanning, filing, archiving, ordering and maintaining stationery supplies
* You will ideally have a background of working in an engineering, manufacturing or similar industry.
* Proven experience managing people and workloads
* High degree of organisational skills
* Good working knowledge of database management
* Documentation control experience
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
* Team working essential
* Fluent in written and spoken English essential
* Due to the nature of the role you will be subject to UK National Security Clearance (SC level) there for you must have resided within the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.