Permanent role – Redhill – Technical Support Engineer – £22k 26k + car allowance
I’m working for a company that produce high quality printed and LED Hybrid signs, from parking signage to production boards. A company that have a growing client base and looking for dedicated support staff to keep their feedback at an all-time high!
Your role will be to ensure that all customers are getting good service and reliable support. You will also get to grips with the electronics of LED lighting becoming a professional and using your knowledge to help and train clients.
About the role
* Providing technical support to clients over the phone, e-mail or in the form of site visits
* Testing, fault diagnoses and repair of faulty products (training can be applied)
* Installation and processing of LED Products
We’re looking for:
* Someone that has customer facing experience
* Experience testing, diagnosing and repairing electrical products
* Ability to create documents across Microsoft suite for internal and external users
If you have the following, you’re in a great position:
* Hands on experience with electrical products and systems
* Knowledge of DNS, IT Networking or AV Equipment
It’s essential you have a driving licence, but a car is provided for work travel.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to put their university knowledge into a practical role or for someone who has started in support career and wants to take it to get some new exposure while having full autonomy.
Enquire if you would like some more information…
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.