Contract Technical Publications Delivery Specialist – INSIDE IR35
6-months initially – £35-£41p/hr Umbrella rate
Stream Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds major Aerospace companies who are actively seeking a Technical Publications Specialist to join their team on a 6-month contract basis (likely to be extended).
In this role you will be responsible for performing final quality data checks on technical documentation for formal delivery. This could also involve coordination with customers to resolve complex post-delivery issues. Additional responsibilities include:
* Maintaining delivery record data files; receives, files and retains reproducibles; and maintains all aspects of the technical data library.
* 100% quality checks carried out prior to delivery for archive of aircraft and component documentation. Final quality checks of updated IETMS stand-alone computers prior to release for use. Compilation of customer feedback documentation for standard of received aircraft MF700, ERCs and MWOs when applicable.
* Coordinate with sqn docs cells to resolve documentation errors, raising ORs as necessary.
* Review of aircraft schedule/documentation post-delivery from customer to ensure input standard agreements are met.
* Review components supplied by customer and external agencies meet contracted standard (correct compilation of ERCs and GOLD sanctions, task schedules correctly attached, engineering orders correctly forecast/recorded)
* Gathers data to support production and delivery of end products using standard guidelines, processes, procedures, and applicable specifications and formats.
* Obtains, monitors, and complies with program directives, sales orders, or other requests; enters this information into a distribution system to drive production of technical documents according to contractual agreements.
* Creates and delivers final products in the appropriate format per contract requirements.
* Performs the final quality check to fulfill customer requirements for product delivery.
* Maintains delivery record data files and ensures that records are current and available.
* Receives, files, and retains reproducibles; archives and re-activates text and graphics.
* Maintains technical data library.
Successful candidates must be able and willing to satisfy a BPSS level check.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please do apply and we will reach out
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.