Stream Resourcing are working closely with a manufacturer of communication and networking systems who are looking for a Technical Resources Manager to join within the Marine Engineering department.
Initially this role will be based from home full time, post COVID there will be some flexibility on remote working and may be occasional project related travel.
The successful candidate will have a strong marine / shipping background, within a resource management, logistical or HR type setting. Experience within cabling would be a strong advantage.
The Technical Resources Manager manages the organisation and co-ordination of qualified internal and 3rd party offshore marine Offshore Operational representation and expertise, control of marine engineering technical performance data, and management of co-ordination of the Marine interoffice news and info-graphics across the fleet and the launch of an ASN graduate training program for Marine including project related Marine Engineering operations support and resource and logistics planning.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Logistics management of ASN OOS (Offshore Operations Superintendents) and other offshore representatives for ASN and 3rd party vessels for all installation, maintenance and associated activities including PLGR/RCO, PLIB and shore ends.
* In conjunction with other Marine Department managers PMM’s, assurance of correct matching of resources to individual project needs and work packages with suitably qualified and experienced representatives including ensuring project briefing liaison with the project teams for
* All travel, visa and work permit requirements.
* Management of ASN representative Washup reporting
* Provision of support resource and coordination for 3rd party vessel audits.
* Development and management of a graduate training programme for trainee Marine staff.
* To support Purchasing in managing 3rd party agency agreements.
* Management of the marine performance department data, documentation and file systems including safe storage.
* Management of co-ordination of the Marine interoffice news and info-graphics across the fleet
* Management of the upload of marine activity material on the Marine Information Screens and ASN intranet for Marine Engineering activities.
* Management of the issue of Resource statistics to the business on a monthly.
* Marine Engineering operations support and resource and logistics planning.
Experience / Qualifications
Highly developed documentation management skills
Ability to identify and manage resource coordination and solutions for multiple stake holders across the marine operations activity.
Familiar with Telecoms cable marine installation and maintenance activities.
Excellent computer skills are required -high level familiarity with MS Office Suite of programs including Microsoft Project.
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Ability to work autonomously and in a cross-functional team environment
Ability to prioritise