ELECTRICAL TEST TECHNICIAN – WEST SUSSEX – FULL-TIME – PERMANENT – £21,000 – £25,000
STR Group are working with a leading engineering firm with a global reach and we are recruiting for a Test Technician for a position on the South Coast.
We can only consider applications from candidates with the below essential skills and experience:
* A recognised qualification in Electrical or Test Engineering (such as BTEC, NVQ, C&G, etc).
* Significant practical experience within electrical installation or test or electrical wiring.
* Knowledge of safe electrical working practices
* Experience of using electrical test equipment, flash and earth continuity testing, as well as well as electrical safety testing.
* Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly that includes soldering in both conventional and surface mount components.
I would also like to see candidates qualified with BS7671 wiring regulations, however this is only a desirable quality and not essential for the position.
The position is based on the South Coast in West Sussex and working for a company who specialise in Power Systems and have operations across the world. Your position would be testing all manufactured items that can be either bought in or manufactured internally. You may also be asked to re-work or modify units on occasion also.
Salary for this position is between £21,000 and £25,000 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position. Overtime is also available and receives increased pay for this. On top of this is a range of benefits that include pension and access to a bonus scheme.
For more information on this position, please contact Wayne Smith at STR Group on 02392 322367 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.