Are you a Test Technician looking for a new challenge? 6 Month Contract available for a well established Aerospace business based in Stevenage.
* Perform S parameters, Passive Intermodular Testing (PIM) and Power Handling testing on Antenna Feeds and Filters to a high technical standard. This includes correctly setting-up of test equipment and ensuring test equipment is operated in the correct manor and within calibration.
* Assist the RF Lead Engineer and other Engineers to achieve the goals of the department.
* To review test procedures and comment on their content.
* Maintenance of the associated test facilities.
* Ensure that all testing is performed in a safe manner.
* Production of accurate test reports.
* Insuring test logs are completed to a high standard and all measurement data is accurately recorded, stored and filed. All associated documentation is generated.
* Participate in the development of the RF test facility, suggesting new ideas to improve efficiency and technical competence.
* Any other duties deemed appropriate by the RF Lead Engineer.
If this role is of interest, please apply now!
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.