Stream Resourcing are working closely a leading manufacturer specialising in communication and networking systems, primarily optical submarine cables, undersea transmission systems and offshore Oil & Gas applications.
They are currently looking for a Tools and Database Developer to join their Network Equipment and Industrialization team based in Greenwich, this can be on either a contract or permanent basis depending on your preference.
The role will involve working closely with other departments, initially the Quality and Production teams, with scope to branch out across the business in the future. Taking specifications and KPI’s and creating advanced, detailed reports using Tableau, as well as database architecture and development.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience using Tableau, Microsoft Power BI will also be considered. You will need an analytical mind for this role.
You will need to go on site to obtain the specifications from the other departments, this will possibly be 2 days per week depending on the requirements for the report but could vary.
Inside the Tool and Database team, the specific tasks are:
* Setup of the Industrialization database
* Apply project architecture of the database
* Manage Test Results in Database
* Propose and Develop new dashboard under Tableau application to Customers
* Responsible for developing and maintain tools that is related to the DB (CDTOOL, RPR…)
* Provide the necessary technical assistance to Developer, Integrator and Production team
* Apply the methods and suggest improvements
* Carry out the keeping up with technological innovations
* Ensure DB environment during prototype phase;
* Development of new tools and functionality to support the DB
* Ensure that all active DB’s and supported tools is in working conditions
* Configuration of contracts all active DB’s
* Configuration of all DB related tools
This work is done in a framework of modernization of the activity and its environment, to manage and deploy the new generations of equipment and the future associated functionalities.
This position is a multi-skilled position and the tasks varies on a daily basis.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.