TRAINEE PENETRATION TESTER/ETHICAL HACKER – £24,000 – PERMANENT – KENT – START DATE IN Q4 OF THIS YEAR (FROM OCTOBER ONWARDS)
Great News! Cyber Security grad roles are making a comeback! I know things have been quiet for a while, and a lot of you have been wondering when you are going to get your break in Cyber Security… Well this role could be it!
Have you been batted away by big corporations for not having “commercial experience”? – Have you struggled to land an interview at a company that genuinely do care about your personal development? – Or are you a Cyber Graduate who is maybe looking at IT roles, but you know what type of role you would rather be doing?
If you answered yes to any of these, great, I want to speak to you.
My client is not letting the pandemic get them down, and they are still carrying out work and looking at bringing the next generation of Pen Testers into their business. They are humble, very engaging, and they are the BEST place to get yourself embedded into the Pen Testing world.
We are looking for awesome Grads and/or Sysadmins who have security responsibilities that are passionate about Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security. You will get assistance with key certifications like your CREST and/or CTM to add to your professional development.
About the role:
* Exciting work! Varied Work! Initially you will be lending your capable hands to senior colleagues and then once you get used to the way of working, you’ll be entrusted with taking the lead
* As a Pen Tester/Ethical Hacker, you will be performing tests both internally, and externally, as well as client systems and network targets
* The role involves writing detailed and accurate reports to communicate test findings to clients, as well as phone calls with clients to confirm requirements and discuss test results.
We are looking for:
* University degree in Computer Science/Cyber Security/Ethical Hacking or similar. (If you have a 2:2 but you love Pen Testing and you are always doing this in your spare time, please get in touch, your degree is very valuable here!)
* Work experience in a Sysadmin role (or similar) is vital if you do not hold a degree
* If you’re an HTB or CTF regular and you have a presence on forums, then get in touch!
If you like the sound of this, apply and do remember to send me across your Degree transcript, this is ESSENTIAL, without it I will not send your CV. Also do put together a cover letter if you can, every little helps!
Sebastian Pana – 02392 314 791 – email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.