Looking to create a better more inclusive work environment?
A long term contract that you can build a career
As an Internal Communications & Community Manager you will be a key member of the team to drive inclusive and productive internal communication to ensure every voice is heard.
You will be the figurehead that will communicate the companies strategies and narrative to the UK employees in addition to driving employee communications. This role requires someone who is easy to communicate with, in addition to having the drive to create an inclusive environment.
* Engage with internal audiences by animating employee communication channels bringing the communication strategy to life.
* Act as the strategic advisor for UK senior management team when it comes to engaging employee communications.
* Issues management and crisis communication for Employee Communications in the UK.
* Drive and develop strategic employee communications projects to develop.
* Previous experience as a communication professional and handling employee communications to different internal audiences.
* Experience with crisis and change communications.
* Significant experience providing senior advice and support to senior management.
* Audience-centric thinking.
Candidates must be open to occasional travelling to other sites in Spain, Germany, France, UK.
About the Company
This company are looking to revolutionize the space industry by creating products that would better enable us to understand the complexity that is our universe. They are pioneers to the pursuit of knowledge and welcome those who are open to asking the big questions and seek to find the answers.
This is the place for growth. This the place to make a difference.
Key words: communication, communicating, journalism, community, crisis management, issues management, audience-centric, inclusion, inclusive, space, industrial, aerospace
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.