Validation Engineer – Gillingham – Incredibly Competitive Salary
Gillingham based Validation or Senior Validation Engineer required to work within a to work within an established team within a tier one OEM Automotive Supplier.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful Validation engineer inspect, calibrate, test and modify instrumentation & equipment, and conduct root cause failure analysis.
* Prepare validation plans based on risk assessments, FMEA’s & Support planning of tests and track execution of validation plans.
* Support or lead test development to understand the limits of component designs to support continuous improvement.
* Conduct root cause analysis on failed components, performance assessments and correlation of components running on test bench vs intended application.
* Support & prepare reliability calculations.
* Ensure EH&S and Quality Management System conformance (IATF 16949).
* Support customer and supplier project meetings as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience.
The successful applicant for the position of Validation Engineer will be a data driven engineer with experience in applying Design of Experiments and statistical analysis tools. They will also be educated to a degree level or equivalent within an engineering bias.
Other requirements include:
* Degree level or other equivalent qualification in Engineering sector
* The ideal candidate will have previous proven experience in Reliability & Validation, within a relevant engineering sector.
* Reliability Engineering knowledge; e.g.: Weibull, FRACAS, FMEA, DFMEA, Statistical Analysis etc.
* Experience working with customers and communicating at various levels of the organisation.
* Exposure to the automotive industry is obviously advantageous to the position but backgrounds such as aerospace, defence, precision engineering, marine etc will all be considered so don’t let this deter you.
Remuneration & Benefits
* Incredibly attractive salary
* Holidays – 27 days p.a.
* Options for private medical
This position is commutable from Gillingham, Maidstone, Dartford, Tonbridge, Ashford, Croydon, and other areas within Kent.
For more information or to apply for the role of Validation Engineer please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.