Warehouse Assistant/Stores Person – Leicester – Permanent- Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
A leading organisation who are a world leader in marine technology are currently seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Checking incoming goods against delivery notes and documentation.
* Reporting any discrepancies and damage to shipments.
* Packing goods according to packing lists.
* Promptly posting the receipt of goods and shipments in the system according to warehouse processes.
* Working alongside the Assembly Team to pick raw material and process necessary paperwork.
* Conduct cycle counts to support stock control.
* Ensuring goods are available in the designated Warehouse area.
* Arranging the movement of goods.
* Taking an active role in stock counts and audits.
* Adhering to Company health and Safety rules and necessary legislation.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and also have experience in a similar role. This role is working Monday – Thursday 7:30am-4pm and Friday 7:30am – 2pm. It also offers an excellent benefits package.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.