Zero Defect Quality Manager
Full time – permanent
Are you able to influence others and drive real change in a company?
Do you have a proven track record in a company wide quality standards role?
As a Zero Defects Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Creating and driving the Zero Defects Strategy throughout the business, from culture and mindset to tools, standards and Leadership expectations. Clearly articulates benefits and shares successes (financial, flow, cost avoidance or cost of quality savings).
· Spearheads the business imperative, being the driving force behind and role model for the approach.
· Works closely with the Leadership team to drive understanding and adoption.
· Ensures integration with the Quality Strategy, including timing & criteria for processes, new and legacy programmes and external supply chain.
· Zero Defects Qualified Subject Matter Expert introducing, facilitating and coaching use of all APQP toolsets (FMEA, Control Plans, MSA, SPC, Poke Yoke, Problem Solving & Human Factors) in accordance with AS 9145 standard requirements.
· Assesses the coverage, quality and effectiveness of the Zero Defect tools and approach.
· Drives the embedding of Knowledge Management into systems and business processes. Lead improvement projects with a goal of enhanced performance.
· Ability to communicate high-level concepts to senior leadership, influence at all levels of the organization and ensure support. Frequent use of coaching and developments. Employees are expected to develop new approaches.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. Certified, or in process of certification, Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt / Black Belt / Master Black Belt).
· Proven years of experience in Process Improvement and proven years consistent use of all Zero Defect tools.
· Desired Characteristics
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
· Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
· Established project management skills.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now to get in touch with one of our team.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.